GET FREE GOOD UPLIFTING NEWS

Email:

Friday, April 20, 2007

I'm not my disease

This is not my disease - it does not belong to me - I'm not my disease

The rantings edited from what is going on inside my head about what is going on inside my body at any particular time.

You see, you cannot see.
You cannot see what is going on inside my head. You cannot see what is going on inside my body. I see this as a plus - all good.
If you could see what was going on inside my head - the verbal diarrhea - oh it would be very, very bad.
If you could see what was going on inside my body:
1. it would appear grotesque, a major battle ground, cell against cell, body attacking it's own body - a very frustrating, confused battle where no one wins (or something like that)
2. you would feel sorry for me and I don't want your pity
This way at least if you meet me in the street you will not know. I can pretend, keep up appearances. You see I am not my disease. If you know me you may be one of those who sometimes say "Hi, your looking good".
I'm not my disease

No comments: